The most popular New Year’s Resolutions were “stay fit and healthy” and “lose weight.” These annual personal challenges to maintain or adopt a healthier lifestyle can be some of the toughest goals to achieve. This is where SweetLeaf® can help.
Choose from four natural fruit flavored blends
Super proud of myself. My biggest struggle is keeping hydrated. I am horrible about drinking water. It bores me. I do drink water at home with dinner and after but I will go all day with just a cup of morning tea.
Since receiving my SweetLeaf Raspberry Lemonade Water Drops I have been drinking 6-8 water bottle of this YUMMY drink a day, plus all the water I drink once home.
Usually I don't like things you add to water since I can't stand the taste of artificial sweeteners.
But SweetLeaf's Water Drops contain NO artificial sweeteners.
zero calories, zero carbs, non-glycemic response.
The bottles will fit in your purse, gym bag, work desk or counter at home. Small but lasts a long time.
32 servings per bottle.
- Be specific. Rather than writing “eat less junk,” jot down “cut sugar five days a week.”
- Make a plan. With an actionable goal, decide how best to achieve that goal. This might mean turning one resolution into more than one: cut sugar two days a week by mid-February, up that to three days by June, then to five by August. Maybe even work up to an additional step, like cutting sugar for an entire month by the end of the year.
- Tell someone. When other people know about a person’s goals it makes them easier to achieve.
- Review. Keep your resolutions posted somewhere they can be regularly viewed. Also, cross the steps of each goal off as they are reached.
- Limit the number. Sure, setting twenty New Year’s Resolutions offers a better chance at success, but it also guarantees a higher rate of failure because attention is spread too thin. Pick the three most important items on your list and turn them into actual goals.
These tips can help people keep their eye on the ball this year and increase the chances of reaching those lofty expectations for 2016.
Since their introduction in 1996, Sweet Drops have become a favorite with consumers, who enjoy creating unique mixes and finding new ways to use the Drops. With no artificial flavorings, consumers can be confident that their water, oatmeal or yogurt remain healthy and natural. Check our recipe section for Sweet Drops ideas and inspiration.
Sweet Drops are available in three sizes: 2-ounce and 1.5-ounce dropper bottles, and 6-ml minis that are perfect on the go. With an average of 288 servings* per 2-ounce bottle, Sweet Drops™ provide great value as well as great taste.
I received the COCONUT Sweet Drops. Since I am not a fan of Coconut flavor I passed this one onto my neighbor. He loves it. He adds a few drops to every bottle of water he drinks and each cup of coffee he drinks. He has now replaced his sweet packed full of calories coffee creamer for Sweet Drops. They add the perfect flavor to any drink.
One 2 fl oz bottle gives you 228 servings. Each bottle costs $15.44.
A longtime favorite, the smooth, creamy taste of SweetLeaf® Liquid Stevia Vanilla Crème Sweet Drops™ adds rich, sweet notes to any drink or food from coffee to cereal, French toast and desserts. Fantastic in whipped cream to replace vanilla extract and sugar!
Both Water Drops & Sweet Drops are a perfect way to add flavor and sweetness without the calories.
Want to add sweetness AND flavor? SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia Sweet Drops™ flavor water, coffee, snacks, tea, and more with just a few zero-calorie, zero-carb drops!
Bake something delicious with natural SugarLeaf®. SweetLeaf Stevia bonded to cane sugar offers sweet taste plus the browning, bulking, and caramelizing qualities of sugar, but with two-thirds fewer calories than sugar.