Mother's Day gift.
You could add some of these goodies into a cute basket making healthy,
high quality gift for Mom.
Primal Kitchen sells uncompromisingly delicious, high quality, nutrient dense sauces and dressings to kitchens everywhere. In the world of real food, it's often what you put on your food that keeps it interesting. They now sell bars and fuel drinks too. Add all these products together and your Mom will have a
basket of wonderful treats to enjoy.
It's the only brand I now use.
Green Goddess is my absolute favorite.
I could drink this from the bottle, but I don't.
It's packed full of so many spices all blended up with Avocado Oil.
Making it excellent on salad, chicken, grilled veggies.
Caesar is an excellent choice too.
I have only had it on my salad. My boyfriend puts it on warm noodle, I don't eat noodles so I have never tried this but he says it's excellent. It's a very good dressing though.
Theres a perfect hint of cracked pepper and garlic in this dressing.
It would make an excellent marinade for chicken kabobs. I'm going to have to try that.
Primal Kitchens California Extra Virgin Avocado Oil is a must in every kitchen. It's perfect for medium heat cooking. It has a wonderful smooth texture, on the thicker side. Creamy and rich with a naturally buttery, slightly nutty taste.
Each bar is packed full of some amazing ingredients and 15 grams of protein.
The bars come in 3 other flavors
Dark Chocolate Almond Bars
Chocolate Hazelnut Bars
Macadamia Sea Salt Bars
- Cashews, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Satisfy with a Nutty Crunch, while Creamy Coconut Sweetly Flavors
- Only 3 Grams of Sugar (from Honey) and 8 Grams of Net Carbs
- Gluten, Grain, Dairy and Soy Free
- Excellent Source of Fiber
- More Collagen Than a Cup of Bone Broth
- Ingredients: Pumpkin Seeds, Cashews, Grass-Fed Hydrolyzed Collagen, Prebiotic Fiber from Cassava Root, Chia Seeds, Coconut Flakes, Honey, Water, Coconut Oil, Organic Coconut Flour, Natural Flavors, Himalayan Pink Salt, Monk Fruit Extract, Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Almonds